Enlighten. Empower. Excellence.
We know that there are many dental practices out there to choose from, but few are as passionate about their patients or services as we are. Dr. Brian Francis and our talented team strive to provide you with the best dental care possible, for your convenience and overall health. We stand by our slogan: Enlighten. Empower. Excellence. Every time you visit our office, we hope to enlighten you on your oral health, needs, and the procedures you require. We want to empower you to take control of your life and make the important decisions that affect your smile and future. We strive to provide you and your family with nothing less than excellence in dental care on each and every visit.
What Makes Us Different
- Focus on minimally invasive procedures
- Emphasis on patient comfort
- State-of-the-art laser dentistry
- CEREC® same-day restorations
- Sedation dentistry for anxious patients
- The Francis Care Plan
No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
For those without insurance, we still want you to receive the dental care you deserve. Dr. Francis has created his own affordable dental membership club, The Francis Care Plan, to help you afford the treatments you need. We have options for children, adults, and even those who need more frequent periodontal maintenance every year. This plan also gives you an additional 15 percent off our other dental services, including dental implants, so you can be sure to have the healthy smile you deserve.Membership Club
We Focus on Patient Comfort
Our practice utilizes the most state-of-the-art dental technologies to give you a comfortable and enjoyable visit. We concentrate on minimally invasive dentistry so your treatments are easy and have a quick recovery time. We try to make our office a cozy experience by including:
- Flat screen televisions in all operatories
- Sound-reducing headphones and music
- Cozy blankets and soft pillows
- Aromatherapy to reduce anxiety
- Gourmet coffee or ice-cold water available
- Free patient Wi Fi in the office
- Children’s play area to help them feel at home